Sharing with a group
Sharing a VoiceThread with a group is a quick and easy way to securely grant access to a number of people at once. To share with a group you are a member of:
- Navigate to the sharing page.
- Expand the “Groups” area.
- Click on the title of the group you would like to share with, and then click “Continue” (located at the bottom of the page). This will open a dialog with more choices.
- Select the level of access you want your participants to have:
- View: Participants can play this VoiceThread, but they cannot post comments
- Comment: Participants can post comments on this VoiceThread
- Edit: Participants can make any changes to the VoiceThread that you can, including altering or deleting content already there.
- Revoke access: Removes any access this group had previously. This option will not be available if the VoiceThread isn’t yet shared with the selected group.
- If you want the group to be notified via email once you’ve shared, check the box labeled “Notify by email when first shared”.
- Click “Save”. You will receive a confirmation announcement.